mohi.to is a 50-person team of specialists in e-commerce, digital product design & development. On a daily basis, we help e-commerce brands, scale-ups and software houses create new digital products as well as develop existing ones.
In our internal satisfaction surveys, the developers appreciated a great team, from which you can learn, growth driving challenges and interesting projects for global brands, informal workplace, work comfort, professional and personal development.
Our clients (L’Occitane, Scholl, Durex, Mowi, ToysRUs, Nokia – to name a few) value us for partner relations, knowledge, quality and efficient communication.
We are currently looking for WordPress/WooCommerce developers to join our team (we have 4 vacations open). But there is a string attached 😉 – you must be willing to learn develop for Shopify ecosystem. We have quite a few WordPress and WooCommerce projects that you could start with and gradually work your way into Shopify projects (the good news is that you already have 80% of the skills needed).
What developers like Shopify for:
- exciting, modern, up to date technology that underlays Shopify websites and apps – you’ll learn modern development stack, stay relevant and competitive on the labour market,
- separation of the frontend layer, perfect environment for headless approach,
- Well-documented API and easy to learn Liquid language (it’s just a templating language – no worries),
- convenient tools for developers (Shopify CLI)
- infrastructure and platform security (you just don’t have to worry about it)
- closed checkout (no fear of breaking anything and setting somebody out of business 😉 )
- no jQuery 😉
- speed and reliability.
Sounds good? Read on.
What we expect from the ideal candidate:
- very good knowledge of WordPress / WooCommerce platform (ACF, Gutenberg)
- proficiency in HTML, CSS and JS
- implementing front-end layouts to WordPress
- create custom WordPress plugins,
- working with GIT,
- attention to detail and quality of work is a MUST HAVE,
- min 3 years of commercial experience supported by high quality projects,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1) – communication is mainly written, but there are some “calls” with clients,
- ability to get along with people, work in a team,
- great work ethic, focus and engagement.
Nice to have:
- you know Twig template system,
- you have experience with ES6
- you have experience working with Docker
What we offer:
- a salary of 9,000 – 14,000 on a B2B contract,
- paid holidays,
- work 100% remotely, but if you wish you can work from our offices in Wrocław and Rzeszów
- life insurance, health care,
- budget for self-development,
- referral plan (incentives for inviting your peer developers to work with us)
- interesting and challenging projects for great brands.
Easy recruitment process:
The whole process usually takes 2-3 days:
- Apply here
- Interview with CTO + code review or test assignment,
- Interview with one of the co-founders.