We are looking for a communicative, empathic, curious and friendly person with an analytical mind and a good writing skills.
>>We have a full house right now, yet if you want to send us CV + portfolio for this job, feel free to do that.<<
You will be responsible for:
- selection of research methods and techniques at the Discovery stage
- conducting research, preparing reports and presenting them to the client during meetings,
- conducting UX workshops with a client,
- organization, logistics and carrying out usability tests,
- cooperation with recruitment and research agencies,
- supporting the UX and Product Design teams,
- optimizing our design process.
The perfect candidate should have:
- min. 2 years of experience in agency work supported by interesting portfolio,
- experience in conducting user testing,
- ability to interview users (also in English),
- experience in conducting UX audits,
- ability to work with qualitative and quantitative data
- solid grasp of analytical tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar / Fullstory.
- B2B or employment contract,
- high quality hardware, software of your choice,
- education budget
- life insurance,
- various projects where you will be able to learn a lot.
Please send your CV and portfolio link to email@example.com.
Please add your consent to the processing of personal data to your CV.