mohi.to is a team of 40 UX/UI professionals who specialize in digital product design. Each day we help e-commerce brands, startups and software houses create and grow digital products. From over 10 years we’ve been building a company that supports professional growth of employees and team spirit. Our in-house work satisfaction surveys confirms that the team appreciates informal atmosphere, flat organizational structure, friendly relations, and interesting projects. Our clients (such as Answear.com, Toys’R’Us, Żabka, Eurocash, Nokia, Helios, Brainly) value our openness, knowledge, quality, and honesty.
Some projects we worked on:
- Intranet for one of the biggest chains of retail shops
- Two subscription-based services (one for a wine, the other for a coffee business)
- Redesign of one of the biggest e-commerce stores in Poland
- Global e-commerce brand project that operates in 50 countries all over the world
- m-commerce app for a well-known fashion brand
We have a flat company structure, and we stay away from micromanagement. Every team member is equally important to us, the same as the job they do. We follow Lean UX principles. That’s why work process, methodology and tools fit a current project – we stay away from outdated rules.
We want to keep learning from one another and exchanging experiences, so the ability to work in a team is equally important to us as being self-sufficient.
We like to learn just for fun, so every team member has a budget for attending conferences, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
Our team comprises 10 designers whose skills differ. Every position has a detailed, vertical career path established, but we don’t look down on transfers from just UX to UI, etc.
Apart from designers, we have a UX researcher on the team, who helps us at every stage, from the discovery phase, usability tests to traffic analyses and optimization work.
You will be responsible for:
- designing UX of web and mobile apps, websites, e-commerce
- conducting UX workshops with a client,
- presenting projects and design recommendations to the client during meetings.
- cooperation with UX Researchers, UI Designers and Developers,
- optimizing our design process.
The perfect candidate should:
- have min. 2 years of experience in agency work supported by interesting portfolio,
- have knowledge of UX principles and trends in digital design,
- be familiar with User Centered Design process,
- be fluent in the tools of her/his choice (we prefer Sketch+Invision, Adobe XD rather than Axure),
- have willingness to learn new tools and techniques,
- have the ability to communicate and explain her/his design decisions,
- be able to think about the whole product strategically,
- like people and get along with them.
- B2B or employment contract,
- high quality hardware, software of your choice,
- education budget
- life insurance,
- various projects where you will be able to learn a lot.
Please send your CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add your consent to the processing of personal data to your CV.