mohi.to is an over 50-person team of specialists in e-commerce, digital product design & development. On a daily basis, we help e-commerce brands, scale-ups and software houses create new digital products as well as develop existing ones.
Our clients (L’Occitane, Scholl, Durex, Mowi, ToysRUs, Nokia – to name a few) value us for partner relations, knowledge, quality and efficient communication.
We are currently looking for Traffic Manager to join our team.
If you want:
- assume a responsible and independent function,
- operate at the interface between Delivery, PM, Sales, HR, and Management departments
- help deliver projects that directly translate into customer success (increases in conversion rates, increases in sales)
- work in a company that is one of the European leaders in Shopify
- see from the inside how e-commerce is changing the world of commerce, be part of a dynamically developing market
- not to be bored at work, to plan the work of ambitious, creative, committed programmers and designers
- have a real impact on the way the company operates and work on improving internal processes
- and finally work in a steadily growing company, facing more and more interesting challenges
then read on. 🙂
What will you do:
- Your area of responsibility will be to control the company’s project schedule – queuing, planning the work of developers and designers, and taking care of the maximum use of the team’s potential.
- Analytics and monitoring of the condition of projects, and the current team occupancy.
- Reporting to the management board, occupancy forecasting, requesting recruitment.
- Caring for the streamlining and optimization of processes, identifying and solving problems in the delivery department.
What we expect from the ideal candidate:
- You have min. 2 years of experience as a Traffic Manager or you have at least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager (ideally in the area of IT services or e-commerce).
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You have experience in planning the work of a team of at least 10 people.
- You have high analytical skills (Excel mastered to perfection), you can work with data, create analytical reports (knowledge of Metabase is welcome).
- You know project management tools (Basecamp, Asana, Jira, Clickup), CRM (we use Hubspot), and ticketing tools.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
- a salary of 5 000 – 9 500 PLN gross for UOP
- flexible working hours
- 100% remote work (and for those willing, the opportunity to work in one of our offices in Wrocław or Rzeszów)
- a lot of autonomy in everyday work
- informal atmosphere, flat structure, friendly relations – you will definitely feel good with us
- private health care (LUXMED)
- life insurance
- English lessons
- we support the development of our employees (budget for training)
- employee referral bonuses
- you will have the opportunity to develop your career in one of the most “hot” IT areas
Easy recruitment process:
The whole process usually takes 2-3 days. The recruitment process itself is very simple.
- Apply here
- Recruitment meeting with one of our co-founders + HR