mohi.to is a team of 40 professionals who specialize in digital product design and development. Each day we help e-commerce brands, startups and software houses create and grow digital products. From over 10 years we’ve been building a company that supports professional growth of employees and team spirit. Our in-house work satisfaction surveys confirms that the team appreciates informal atmosphere, flat organizational structure, friendly relations, and interesting projects. Our clients (such as Answear.com, Toys’R’Us, Żabka, Eurocash, Nokia, Helios, Brainly) value our approach, knowledge, quality, and honesty.
Some projects we worked on:
- Intranet for one of the biggest chains of retail shops
- Two subscription-based services (one for a wine, the other for a coffee business)
- Redesign of one of the biggest e-commerce stores in Poland
- Global e-commerce brand project that operates in 50 countries all over the world
- m-commerce app for a well-known fashion brand
We have a flat company structure, and we stay away from micromanagement. Every team member is equally important to us, the same as the job they do.
We want to keep learning from one another and exchanging experiences, so the ability to work in a team is equally important to us as being self-sufficient.
We like to learn just for fun, so every team member has a budget for attending conferences, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
Our team consists of 20 developers with different set of skills, experience, and tech stack. We build, grow and maintain web apps that are based on React/Vue. We also build headless e-commerce. We create API interfaces or use the clients’ ones. Working at mohi.to you can deepen your knowledge and gain experience working with big clients, often working in English. If that’s not for you, nothing’s lost. We have a wide portfolio of projects, so we can find something for you, such as launching, scaling and maintaining Polish projects.
If someday you say that web apps are not enough, we can help you transfer to a new field of expertise we work in. You can switch to Shopify or WordPress development.
We’re looking for people who are proactive, organized and independent. Wanting to expand your skills is more importance than school/course diplomas. We need open-minded and curious people who have a knack of problem-solving.
What do we expect from candidates?
- very good knowledge of one of JS frameworks – we prefer React or Vue
- advanced knowledge of REST API,
- fluency in HTML, CSS, and JS,
- skilled in GIT
- taking care of details and work quality is a MUST-HAVE,
- min. 2 years of commercial experience,
- very good knowledge of English,
- ability to work with others.
It would be great if you:
- you have an experience with PWA, Ionic or React Native;
- you worked with Docker.
Recruitment process – 3 easy steps:
- Send us your Resume at email@example.com;
- Talk with one of our co-founders;
- Interview with Lead developer + code review or task.