mohi.to is a 50-person team of specialists in e-commerce, digital product design & development. On a daily basis, we help e-commerce brands, scale-ups and software houses create new digital products as well as develop existing ones.
In our internal satisfaction surveys, the developers appreciated a great team, from which you can learn, growth driving challenges and interesting projects for global brands, informal workplace, work comfort, professional and personal development.
Our clients (L’Occitane, Scholl, Durex, Mowi, ToysRUs, Nokia – to name a few) value us for partner relations, knowledge, quality and efficient communication.
We are currently looking for PHP developer to join our team.
Your tasks would include:
- creating applications using PHP and the Symfony framework
- maintenance and development of existing applications
- creating applications for the Shopify system and integration with other systems
- substantive support for clients, Project Managers and other developers
What we expect from the ideal candidate:
- at least 3 years of experience in building applications using PHP (> = 7.x), supported by commercial projects
- very good knowledge of the Symfony framework (> = 5.x) with basic libraries (Doctrine ORM, Twig, Form, Validator, Security, etc.) or knowledge of other frameworks with the desire to learn Symfony
- ability to write SOLID and readable code
- ability to write SQL queries, knowledge of the MySQL / MariaDB or PostgreSQL relational database, the ability to optimize queries
- ability to use and write REST API
- knowledge of the GIT version control system
Nice to have:
- basics of Linux and nginx server
- ability to set up the environment using Docker or Vagrant
- knowledge of GraphQL
- project patterns
- basic knowledge of the Shopify API and any experience in writing applications for this platform
What we offer:
- a salary of 9 000 – 14 000 PLN net + VAT on a B2B contract,
- paid holidays,
- work 100% remotely, but if you wish you can work from our offices in Wrocław and Rzeszów
- life insurance and health care,
- budget for self-development,
- referral plan (incentives for inviting your peer developers to work with us)
- interesting and challenging projects for great brands.
Easy recruitment process:
The whole process usually takes 2-3 days:
- Apply here
- Interview with CTO + code review or test assignment,
- Interview with one of the co-founders.