mohi.to is a team of 40 UX/UI professionals who specialize in digital product design. Each day we help e-commerce brands, startups and software houses create and grow digital products. From over 10 years we’ve been building a company that supports professional growth of employees and team spirit. Our in-house work satisfaction surveys confirms that the team appreciates informal atmosphere, flat organizational structure, friendly relations, and interesting projects. Our clients (such as Answear.com, Toys’R’Us, Żabka, Eurocash, Nokia, Helios, Brainly) value our approach, knowledge, quality, and honesty.
Some projects we worked on:
- Intranet for one of the biggest chains of retail shops
- Two subscription-based services (one for a wine, the other for a coffee business)
- Redesign of one of the biggest e-commerce stores in Poland
- Global e-commerce brand project that operates in 50 countries all over the world
- m-commerce app for a well-known fashion brand
We have a flat company structure, and we stay away from micromanagement. Every team member is equally important to us, the same as the job they do. We follow Lean UX principles. That’s why work process, methodology and tools fit a current project – we stay away from outdated rules.
We want to keep learning from one another and exchanging experiences, so the ability to work in a team is equally important to us as being self-sufficient.
We like to learn just for fun, so every team member has a budget for attending conferences, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
Our team comprises 10 designers whose skills differ. Every position has a detailed, vertical career path established, but we don’t look down on transfers from just UX to UI, etc.
Apart from designers, we have a UX researcher on the team, who helps us at every stage, from the discovery phase, usability tests to traffic analyses and optimization work.
We look for a person who matches those job requirements
- they don’t need to show us any commercial projects, but they can share their work that they did when they were studying design, either at school or at their own time (you don’t need to graduate from a design school to apply, we believe in being a self-learner);
- hint: portfolio should be visually-pleasing, yet the more important thing is for it to show growth potential – show us what you didn’t know before doing the work, show us what you learned during the project;
- they can communicate freely in English (both in speaking and in writing),
- they tried one of those tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD,
- they are well-organized, self-starters, proactive, and open for feedback.
If you have any questions regarding the job, write to us at email@example.com, send us a DM on IG or Messenger. We will try to answer all of them, but be patience – we’re quite busy nowadays 😉
The recruitment process looks like this:
1. Send a resume and link to portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org (please, add consent to the processing of personal data)
2. Do a recruitment task
3. Log in to a scheduled interview with the UX or UI lead designer
4. Talk with one of our co-founders.