mohi.to is a team of over 50 specialists in the area of e-commerce, digital product design & development. On a daily basis, we help e-commerce brands, start-ups and software houses in creating new and expanding existing digital products.
Our clients (including Answear.com, L’Occitane, Scholl, Durex, Mowi, Żabka, Eurocash, Nokia, Helios, Brainly) value us for partner relations, knowledge, quality and efficient communication.
We are currently looking for an independent and responsible accountant for our team.
If you want to:
- have high working autonomy
- have a real impact on the way the company operates and work on improving internal procedures
- work in a company that is one of the European leaders in Shopify
- see from the inside how e-commerce is changing the world of commerce, be part of a dynamically developing market
- and finally work in a steadily growing company facing more and more interesting challenges,
keep reading. 🙂
What will you do:
- supporting the preparation of financial statements in accordance with Polish and international standards
- automation of accounting processes and proposals for their improvement
- cooperation and reporting to institutions: GUS, NBP and banking institutions
- you will be actively involved in the month-end and year-end closing processes
- monitoring changes in legal regulations and implementing them in the company’s accounting
- preparing tax declarations to the Tax Office
What we expect from the ideal candidate:
- you have min. 2 years of experience in an independent position as an Accountant
- you work on the Enova or Saldeo system (or want to learn them – you can count on our support :))
- you have experience in the processes of closing the month and year, preparing financial statements and tax settlements
- Due to the scope of duties in this position, we are looking for a person who, if necessary, willingly works from the office in Wrocław
- you are a communicative person with a friendly disposition and you get on well with people
- you are distinguished by a proactive attitude, professionalism, as well as the ability to think analytically, assertiveness
An additional advantage will be:
- knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
- employment under an employment contract or a B2B contract
- remuneration: 7 500 – 9 500 net for B2B or 6 000 – 8 000 gross for UOP
- life insurance
- private healthcare
- English lessons
- informal atmosphere, flat structure, friendly relations – you will definitely feel comfortable with us,
- support for tax advisers and chief accountants within the capital group
- hybrid work (due to the scope of duties performed, work from the office in Wrocław is required from time to time).
Easy recruitment process:
The whole process usually takes 2-3 days. The recruitment process itself is very simple.
- Recruitment meeting with one of our co-founders + HR
- Technical task