mohi.to is a team of 40 professionals who specialize in digital product design and development. Each day we help e-commerce brands, startups and software houses create and grow digital products. From over 10 years we’ve been building a company that supports professional growth of employees and team spirit. Our in-house work satisfaction surveys confirms that the team appreciates informal atmosphere, flat organizational structure, friendly relations, and interesting projects. Our clients (such as Answear.com, Toys’R’Us, Żabka, Eurocash, Nokia, Helios, Brainly) value our approach, knowledge, quality, and honesty.
Some projects we worked on:
- Intranet for one of the biggest chains of retail shops
- Two subscription-based services (one for a wine, the other for a coffee business)
- Redesign of one of the biggest e-commerce stores in Poland
- Global e-commerce brand project that operates in 50 countries all over the world
- m-commerce app for a well-known fashion brand
We have a flat company structure, and we stay away from micromanagement. Every team member is equally important to us, the same as the job they do.
We want to keep learning from one another and exchanging experiences, so the ability to work in a team is equally important to us as being self-sufficient.
We like to learn just for fun, so every team member has a budget for attending conferences, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
What will you be responsible for?
- coding the layout of websites, e-commerce stores, web apps
- collaborating with UX i UI and project managers
What do we expect from a candidate?
- fluency in HTML, CSS and JS (or jQuery),
- knowledge of CSS preprocessors – we work with SCSS,
- knowledge of gulp and bower,
- attention to detail and quality is a MUST-HAVE,
- ability to implementing the code in WordPress,
- min. 2-year of agency experience (if not, then a really solid portfolio suffices),
- ability to communicate (our front-end developers work directly with clients),
- ability to work in a team
It would be great if
- jeśli potrafisz pracować z programami takimi jak Sketch, Zeplin czy Invision (w zakresie eksportowania assetów),
- jeśli znasz lub chciałbyś nauczyć się języka Twig,
- jeśli znasz lub chciałbyś nauczyć się języka Liquid (Shopify template language).
Send CV and project examples at email@example.com (don’t forget to add a data processing consent).