We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our HQ that is located in Wrocław. If you’re a person who can organize work for themselves and others, love working with clients and speaking English to them, apply for this position.
What would you be responsible for?
- taking care of major clients, meeting their business goals and ensuring the best communication,
- leading digital projects – controlling time and budget, tracking workload and creating reports,
- ensuring work quality– keeping the eye on the project and establishing if it adheres to the company’s standards
- communicating with other team members (UX Research, UX design, UI design, Front-end development, Back-end development, Quality Assurance)
- communicating with clients and contractors
- making sure that the business goals of clients are being met
- developing relationships with clients
Who are we looking for?
- you have at least 3 years of agency experience
- you speak and write in English well
- you understand the steps of designing digital products (websites, apps, e-commerce stores),
- you can handle managing a couple of projects simultaneously
- you’re a communicative person who is nice to be around
- you’re proactive, professional and an analytical and critical thinker
- you’re well organized
- you believe that there’s a solution to every problem
- you know how to negotiate and share information transparently
Some nice-to-have’s that we’d love to see:
- you worked with developers and UX, UI designers on projects before,
- you used Jira, Asana, YouTrack, Trello, or other project management tools
- you know WordPress, VSTS, GitHub, CRM systems, Google Analytics and e-commerce platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce,
- you’re on top of design and development trends
- you know the differences between programming languages
What can we promise?
- employment contract or B2B
- relaxed atmosphere, flat organization structure, friendly attitude
- moving up the career ladder in one of the “hottest” areas of IT
- possibility of remote onboarding and remote work, but we also have an office in the city center